This is a yummy tart that is so easy to make! Tastes very gourmet with little effort. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did! This recipe serves 6.
1 1/2 sheets puff pastry
120g goats cheese (I used herb and garlic for extra flavour)
2 cups diced roasted pumpkin
2 onions diced and roasted
3 tablespoons sour cream
seasoning to taste
Preheat over to 180 degrees.
1. grease, then line a fluted flan tin with the puff pastry
2. Roast the pumpkin and onion together in a pan with a little olive oil and salt
3. One roasted, crumble the goats cheese into the roasting pan. Stir/mash it all together
4. Spread over the base of the flan tin
5. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream and seasonings. I just used a little salt and pepper, but you could probably add some herbs if you like.
6. Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes until set. Serve at room temperature.